Happy Mother's Day! 05.11.08

"I hope all you dear sisters, married or single, never wonder if you have worth in the sight of the Lord and to the leaders of the Church. We love you. We respect you and appreciate your influence in preserving the family and assisting with the growth and the spiritual vitality of the Church."
~Elder M. Russel Ballard

Enoch and I are so grateful for our Mom's (Sinu and Julie) and everything they have done for us. We love you. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Grandma Niu, we miss you, we love you! Thank you so much for Enoch.


Mom, I look up to you SO MUCH! I'm very grateful for the incredible example you were and are to me. You're one of the sweetest, most selfless people I know. Granny Melton we love you!


I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a Mother. It is tough at times, but so worth it. I feel I have learned from the best! I was a cry baby at church today, I felt the spirit really strong during, Sacrament Meeting and Relief Society. Enoch took care of both the boys so I could go by myself to R.S. and relax and enjoy the lesson. It meant alot to me! I love my husband so much, he spoils me. I'm happy to be the Mother of his children.

17 comments:

Joy :) said...

That is so sweet, Jobi. Your Mom really is a good example. Luv all you guys.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I think you are the best mom ever! It was fun to see you you guys yesterday. Can I even tell you how glad we are that you guys came home? The REC will be so fun this summer!!! See you tonight...possibly? :)

{sara} said...

Being a mom is the best thing ever! Your mom just doesn't look like a "Granny"!

Carrie said...

Jobi, you look slammin in that photo. :) Happy mother's day (late)!

Anonymous said...

Jobi, this was a beautiful post. I love how much you love your parents; you are a good example to old and young. That must have been great to talk to your brother. I bet you are all looking forward to seeing him again.

jodi kay said...

That was really nice! I love you and your mom tons!

Dave & Aimee said...

Happy Mother's Day and welcome back :) It's nice to have you blogging again!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Jobie...
That was seriously the SWEETEST post ever!
So freakin' glad your back so I can rely on your blog's!
hehe
xOxOxO

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Thanks Jobes for all the nice things you said about me. You will always be special to me because you made me a Mother. Love you, Mom

Staci Davies said...

I loved reading what you had to say. It's so true. There's nothing better. We should feel so grateful!

Rachel Garner said...

Jobi! Both you and your mom look so cute in those pics.
WHERE DID YOU GO???? How is Maryland. That was so out of the blue. I know you are having a good time out there. Our best friends just moved from NC to DC...He is from there...maybe he could show you guys some cool places. Love you guys!

Rachel Garner said...

oops! I just read the rest of the story about you coming back to Utah! That is so funny....and I totally know about that drive! I've done it quite a few times....the last with two babies and I was pregnant! ahhhhh. reading your story kinda made me sick. I am so glad that it all worked out!

Tiffini said...

Happy Mother's Day late... What did you get for your mommies day?

Kim and Adam said...

Hell no dude!!! I am so done with being pregnant LOL When are you going to pop out another one?

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Hey Jobi, I am sure I already told you this but your boys are so gorgeous and looks like you had a good Mamma's day!

Micalanne said...

Jobi, you are the sweetest! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Julie you are as beautiful as ever!!!

jen.nie said...

Oh i love you and your mom! Happy belated Mothers day!