On the way home we drove through West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado... We spent over $1000 (the total trip) on gas, we figured might as well go see some sites on our way home. We saw the DC Temple. It was unreal! In the visitors center there they have a "Gordon B. Hinckley Room" it was full of pictures and quotes of Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley, the second you walk in there you feel the spirit so strong I was crying. We saw the St. Louis Arch, Independence Missouri. That made the "trip" not so bad. Here's some pics! ENJOY


1 comment:
That is such a crazy story! Well, everything happens for a reason! I'm glad Enoch found a job he likes and you and your little family can stay close...that way I'll get to see you at the Rec this summer!! I swear your family lives there?!?!
Post a Comment