The #7 Tag



Lose tagged me :).. I need to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself, here it goes!

#1-I bite my fingernails.

#2-When I eat lucky charms I eat the marshmallow's last, same with crunch berries I eat the yellow stuff first before the berries.

#3-My birthmark looks like a hickey on my neck <---No idea how to spell?? HA HA

#4-I LOVE to give talks in church.

#5-I'm afraid of natural disasters.

#6-I'm obsessed with laying out, sun tanning!! It's THE most relaxing thing EVER to me..

#7-I HATE Animals.. like pets.. when I go to people's houses and their house smells like a stinky animal or the dog jumps on me and the fingernails scratch me OR when I go visiting teaching and their cat crawls in between my legs and the tail curls around me.. AHHHH! I wanna DROP KICK IT.

9 comments:

Valasi Satini said...

LOL @ drop kicking it! hahaha!! I agree with you on #7!

jayni & ben said...

hahahahaha. You nerd!!! You kill me. The pet thing is so you. Makes me laugh. I really don't think you have ever thought a pet was cute. You are too funny.

Joy :) said...

Jobi that is about the funniest thing I have ever heard. I can so picture you doing that. I've wantetd to a couple of time.

Leesa said...

I have the SAME problem with animals... EWWW... I cant stand it!! You are so FUNNY!!

Rachel said...

Good thing I dont have any animals. I would lock them up when you came over. LOL

Anonymous said...

ha ha! I'm not an animal-lover, either, except for my cat, and I didn't like her at first.

Laura said...

why can i picture you drop kicking something with four legs? Maybe you should seek therapy for that......I would of never guessed you hated pets so bad. you kill me!!

Hayley England Kling said...

Ha ha h I love you jobes! I was going to tell you the other day me and Megan were at the gas station and she got a Nutrageous!!! Yeah I know right...so we both were laughing really hard about how you used to say it's like Nutrageous to my brain. :) ha ha those were fun days huh?!

Heather said...

you didnt tag anyone i dont think, so i am tagging me by proxy from u. k! i need a tag here and there :D lol i think itll b fun to come up with the answers. gets ya thinkin!