We'll Miss You!!-11.19.08

One of my really good friends, McKenna, is moving to Wyoming for her husbands job. I've known her since the 6th grade, we even went to hair school together. I love her, her husband and her cute, cute kids, Payson & Jack! They are the sweetest lil' family and I look up to them in alot of ways. Today a few of us girls from Hair School went to Olive Garden before she leaves this weekend. Enoch watched the boys and I was SO lucky to be able to go by myself and actually enjoy my meal. Good luck Ralls Family! I'll miss ya girl.

6 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Thaaaanks I hate you Jessica!! I just don't understand why you have to be so pretty?? Why couldn't I get ugly sisters?? I love you :]

jodi kay said...

Jobi, you look so empty handed there. And almost RELAXED! ha ha ha! I'm glad you got to get away for a few without the boys and say goodbye to your friend. That is a bummer she's leaving!

mckenna said...

:( I'm so sad!! That was way fun!! Even though I had Payson, it was so much easier with JUST ONE!! And not both kids!! I'm sure you were LOVING having none!! I'm jealous. I'm seriously dying having to leave!! I love you girls SO MUCH!! Whenever I'm in town I'll be sure to call! ...and we always have BLOGGING!! :)

Randi A. said...

You posted the photo, I was just going to ask you to send it to me. Never mind. I'm stealing it, hope you don't mind.
It was a fun lunch. Hope McKenna comes back often so that we can still do them, she was always the little organizer. Boo-hoo, I'm sad she's leaving!

Micalanne said...

HATE it when friends have to leave! Glad you were able to have a nice Goodbye lunch with her, though.

I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times and probably don't want to hear it now, but you are going to miss your little guys in a few years. I wish so much I could just hold my babies again and love on them and tickle them and chase them and read to them and all that kind of stuff. I miss being the superhero mom whenever I would take them to mcdonalds for happy meals - they thought I was so cool then. I'm just a dork, now! So sad! ;)

Staci Davies said...

Friends moving away is hard! Looks like you got to get away, literally, without the boys and just enjoy. So fun!