"The First Date/Dance"-11.09.08

Janessa is now 16 and can date! She went to Preference. Jayni and I had a blast getting her ready I did her hair and make-up. Isn't she a hottie?? I just love her. She is such a good girl. It seems like SOOO long ago that I went on my first date/dance. COULD I HAVE LOOKED MORE ROTTEN! I was showing Janessa my HS Dance Pictures and she was throwing up. ha ha ha For real though.. She was like,"I can't believe we let you leave the house like that!" My hair was HORRIBLE. UGH. I'm SO embarrassed and I hope my dates THREW away those pictures.
Aaron and Janessa (Best cousins)

Them with their dates (their dates are brother and sister.. kinda fun)

Cameron and Janessa

Aaron and Morgan

6 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

um, pretty sure your sister is 1.5 million times hotter than I was at her age...man I was so awkward. You did a great job on her hair!

jayni & ben said...

Jobi you are a nerd. You never looked ugly. The styles have just changed. hahaha I just pulled a mom but for reals. Janessa is a little hottie I am not going to lie!

The Watson's said...

OH I loved HS dances, I miss them. Well your sister looks beautiful and the dresses are so much cuter than when I was I was in HS. Brings back a lot of fun memories for me.

P.S. My cousin Jenny just posted a whole blog about how she hates those people on Biggest Loser. I guess I start watching it.

Valasi Satini said...

Hey jobi! Can we see your HS dance pictures?? lol.

Tiffini said...

Dude when I saw your pictures when Ryan and I were dating I was laughing my butt off at him not really you. But I know what you mean about looking like crap in pictures. What were we thinking!!!!

admin said...

I want her dress! and i want to see your HS dance pics too!!!