FLU SHOTS- 11.14.08

The flu has been goin around.. so we decided it's time for our boys to get flu shots.. Grace, my sister n law, and I took Jett, Bryton, and Jayden to get em. Jett went first, he cried alot! Bryton next, he cried for like 10 seconds! Then Jayden, my nephew, went... didn't make a sound! HA HA I wanted to get the flu shot too, it was gonna be $25 for me!! WHATEVER! Do you know anywhere less expensive??

5 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Your boys look so white. hahahaha I love all three of those boys and wish I could hang out with you guy everyday. Maybe one day!?!?

Leesa said...

I am not sure where they are doing them for cheap, but i know that Target was doing a flu clinc and if you call any hospital they sometimes have free ones... Good luck :)!!

KSK said...

My babes got her flu shot too. It is so sad. I hate to see her so happy, and then all the sudden just bawling. She had to get one, and then a booster shot a month later. Luckily we are all done. I need to get one too. If you hear where is cheap let me know.

jodi kay said...

Costco was doing them. I saw a sign at Albertson's too. Did you ask at Jeff's office. I got mine there last year and just had to pay my copay. But whatever it is you need to get it. I always get me and my kids done, and was slow doing it this year. Before I had a chance to get them, Lexi got pneumonia and knocked her out for 3 weeks and now I have it and am miserable. JUST GET IT!

weasel said...

O has never once cried at a shot - until her 18 month, she said "owe, no stop - STOP!" (yelling at the nurse) ha ha! Too late for us though, some idiot brought their kid to nursery sick and O got it - barfing and the runs for three days - and that's just the beginning! Oh the suckiness (is that a word) of not having insurance! Good luck!!!!