The Big 2-8!! -10.12.09


Today is Enoch's 28th Birthday!! I'm going to name 28 things I love about him..
1- his root beer brown eyes
2- he looks SOOO HOT in hats
3- his HUGE dimples (that he needs to show more often)
4- the most honest person I know
5- his big lips
6- he has such a good heart
7- his ghetto booty
8- he's such a hard worker, (almost too hard of one!)
9- when he plays the piano-AMAZING(except his carnival aka reggae music)
10- he's such a good Dad and loves his boys
11- his love for electronics (freakin nerd!)
12- his sweet Testimony
13- he honors the Priesthood
14- he loves his LA teams.. Lakers, USC, etc.
15- he's SOOO laid back and just likes to chill
16- watchin "our shows" together (SYTYCD, The Biggest Loser, American Idol, P Diddy's Star Maker, Disaster Date, the news, etc)
17- he's loves to recieve compliments
18- he's VERY protective over me and the boys
19- he'll give up his reggae music occasionally and listen to my country music
20- he'll do ANYTHING for me, he SPOILS me
21- when he "free styles" to music.. lol
22- he loves the scriptures and knows them so well
23- he's obsessed with tithing :]
24- he HATES DRAMA, he'll do anything to avoid it, so non-contentious
25- his curls (that need to be cut for J.J.'s wedding ;)
26- his "snuffle-ufagus" eye lashes
27- he's stubborn at times
28- he gets excited over the simplest things

This list could go on and on.. I LOVE him SOOOO MUCH and I hope he has a great birthday, cause he SOOO deserves it! Love you babe..

13 comments:

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Happy Birthday Enoch!! Love you!

Jamie said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday Enoch... I remember a missionary a few years ago..time flies!

Joy :) said...

So Sweet! What a good wife. Happy Birthday Enoch!

mckenna said...

Happy Birthday Enoch!!!! I'd sing to you, but this is a computer and I live too far away. So Jobi, you do it for me, k?! Love you guys!

Brendan said...

Such a great post! I have always been able to tell how much you love him!

jayni & ben said...

woot woot. Happy Birthday E!!!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Enoch! What a cute tribute to him. Soo...it's been so long! Congrats on your baby!! Hope everything is going well for you and your cute family :)

pwincessdi said...

aww that was soo cute! My fave was his snuffaluffugus eyelashes!! LMBO!!! Happy B'day to your hubby...hope you made him very happy on his day! :) lol...

jodi kay said...

I loved reading all those things! I hope you had a great birthday Enoch! Go L.A.!!

JWolfgramm said...

so sweet jobes!! Hope Enoch had a great bday. Root beer brown eyes... good description.. makes you want to drink them! hope you are feeling good. miss u!!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! wow we are only 2 days apart, Your such a good wife, cute post!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

you're cute jobes! happy birthday enoch

bphay said...

Happy Birthday, Enoch!