For all of you expecting mothers, or nursing mothers, or even if just need a baby shower gift... CHECK THIS OUT!!!
One of my friends sent me this "promo" in an e-mail..
Go to www.uddercovers.com and get a free nursing cover! Go to SHOP NOW, pick out a $32.00 nursing cover. Type in the PROMO CODE: "1free" and apply it and you just have to pay the $8.95 for shipping! I just bought one.. GREAT DEAL.. thought I'd share.. Not sure how long this amazing deal lasts.. but they're really cute!
4 comments:
THanks! I wanted one so bad but didnt wana fork out lol Im so excited to get mine :) hope ur pregnancy is doing better!
Thanks for the tip. I already have one of these, but I'm sure I can use more than one and for only 9 bucks you can't beat it! Let me know if you hear of any other fabulous deals out there. I am always looking!
Sweet!! i just got one THANKS!!!
Thanks, I really needed one. JK!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment