Janessa's Homecoming Dances

My sister Janessa went to Westlake Highschool's Homecoming and also to her own school American Fork's. It's always fun to get her ready for them. She's a hottie.. And had a BLAST at both of them!!

She went with my brother-n-law, Enoch's little brother Mana to Westlake's (It's like a mini Enoch and mini Jobi, ha ha)




She went with her friend Kadan to AF's Homecoming. My Dad was out of town and my Mom was at the BYU game, so I was there to get her ready and send her off with her date. HE lucked out not having to meet my Dad.. He's a good lookin Grandpa--but just a titch intimidating ;) Just ask Enoch and Ben..

4 comments:

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Thanks for helping with Ness. She looked amazing!! You are a great sister. I love you. Mom

Monica said...

I love both those dresses!

jayni & ben said...

I love Ness. I wish I could help her get ready. All I am good at is painting nails and entertaining you guys while you do all the work and she sits and gets all pretty. hahaha

weasel said...

That's hilarious - they do look like a mini version of you!!! She's super cute and working the legs on that second dress! lol