Awww, the joys....

I could NOT be more uncomfortable... I know.. it's gonna only get worse.
My feet hurt SO BAD.
I have a total of 3 things I wear.. that "somewhat" fit.
My muffin top is OUT OF THIS WORLD.
My hips fall asleep every night.
I am obsessed with Charleston Chews & Old Fashioned Glazed Donuts.
I WORSHIP my big bath tub & get in it A TON.
I'm TIRED.
I'm getting REALLY ANXIOUS for my baby to come.
Braxton Hicks about kill me.
I wish I could have someone play with my hair for hours at a time.
I'm a FATTY LARDY and about die everytime I stand on the scale at the doctor.
I'm an emotional basket case.
I'm really excited to not have to do hair for a LONG time.
Heartburn rocks my world.
How hard is it to shave my legs or paint my toe nails??
I'm a GHOST & can NOT wait to get a tan.
My restless legs every night.
I need to potty train Bryton before the baby comes..

...of PREGNANCY

20 comments:

Keith Family said...

you are so funny. you are so close. remember when i used to do your hair when we were little? let me know if i can do anything for you.

jayni & ben said...

hahahaha. You are a nerd!! Half of that is not true. Like um... all the bad stuff you say about yourself. You are beautiful and you look great. You carry pregnancy soooo well. But seriously get B potty trained. I want to spank hims widdle butt in underwear.

The Keala's said...

I SSOOO feel for you!!! Hang in there though, not too much longer! And with the clothes, WHO cares? I pretty much live in my v.s. pink sweat pants :)

mckenna said...

All I can say is it's totally worth it. And I'm completely jealous. I would do just about anything to have those same complaints in the next few months. You're allowed to feel crappy! Just remember how worth it it really is! (But I don't have to tell you that!) :) Love ya!

Lisa Johnson said...

For what it's worth, I would TOTALLY come and play w/ your hair for hours on end if I lived closer. Maybe you can ask Enoch to paint your toenails as a Happy Valentine's Day present! :D Love and miss you all!

Annie said...

Ha ha ha! Oh Jobi, and I can't imagine doing it with 2 kids, especially so close in age! Your "muffin top" made me laugh though!

Amie said...

I do not envy you right now. Being pregnant was hard for me too. But just think you'll have a cute little girl in just a few weeks. yay! keep on truckin'

Monica said...

I am getting there haha thanks for the comic relief!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That was a crack up... not the part about you being uncomfortable, but the post... What a good way to release some of the pregnancy blahs:) Good luck girl.

Jobi Niu said...

Do you want some cheese with that WINE?????? HAHAHAHA J/K I wish I looked as "horrible" as you when I was pregnant! Love you so much. I will play with your hair. Mom

The Leatherberry's said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! So true, the joys! I was seriously laughing! You just crack me up!!!

Candace said...

what about any swelling? or how bout back pain? any of that outta control yet? Or, or when your sit down and your belly touches the couch!?!? thats a favorite!! (im right there with ya sista! )

Justin and Melissa said...

awe man, non of those sound fun but I am really sorry about the restless legs, I had those with Camryn and I wanted to freak out EVERY night. I LOVE the name though, I wanted to name one Oakley but have been vetoed each time, I am still working on it though.

Des said...

You are so funny! All I want to say is that you look so good pregnant! I am excited to see the new addition to your family!!

Kate said...

I'm feeling the same way! only 9 more weeks to go for me. That seems like such a long time. As soon as I pop this kid out, I'm rolling over onto my stomach and staying there for a long time. I can't wait to be normal again.

Carrie said...

Jobs, seriously, I could repost this on my blog and it would 100 % true about me. hahahahahahahaha I am still laughing while I type this. I FEEEEEEL you. A bunch of girls at church were preg recently and they all complained non-stop and i was like what is wrong with you people? I will never complain about that because it's not that bad.

ha. Eating my words with a side of heartburn and charlie horses in my feet for dessert. hahahhaha Almost there though and then you get to put dresses on her!

Kerri said...

Just call our house. Kathryn loves to do hair and she would GLADLY come and play with yours. There is something about somebody doing your hair. I wish I had someone to do mine every day.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

LOL you are cute!! Yup I hate being prego, I am with ya!! I am excited to see you at your shower:) Love ya Hang in there your almost done and then you will have your princess

Matt and Suzanne said...

Haha! This is hilarious and totally brought back so many, uh unpleasant memories!;) She's going to be so beautiful. I can't wait to see her! Oh and btw I love that pic of you and your hubby! Hope your Valentine's was great!

JWolfgramm said...

you freakin crack me up!!! Hang in there Jobes. Love ya and I'll see you tomorrow!!