We just wanted to wish my Dad a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Jett & Bryton LOVE their Grandpa Melton. :] We love you SO MUCH, we're so grateful for all you do for our family! You're such an amazing example to all of us. Hope you have a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON!! I remember when you were born & all the embarrasing stuff when you were little. Love you & am so grateful you think of your Grandma Melton when you are in the area. She gets so excited to see you! Hope you have a great year with wonderful opportunities! Aunt B
5 comments:
Your dad seems like the most awesome guy!
I loved listening to him at that RS activity.
You are sure lucky to have a dad like that.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jon! Have a great day! We love you!
Awww.. what a cute post. Thanks for all you do Jon, Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON!! I remember when you were born & all the embarrasing stuff when you were little. Love you & am so grateful you think of your Grandma Melton when you are in the area. She gets so excited to see you! Hope you have a great year with wonderful opportunities! Aunt B
Jobes, I love you. What would I ever do without you?? Thanks for the awesome post! Cute pics too... ow ow!! :) Mom
Post a Comment