:: Yum Yum!!"::

Have you ever tried frozen grapes?? If not... GO BUY SOME RIGHT NOW!

Take them off the "thing" (what's it called? the plant?) haha so the stems aren't in them, put them in a zip-loc bag and freeze them! Then... eat them...seriously... CANDY! So healthy too. You'll be addicted.

8 comments:

jayni & ben said...

you funny jobi. i do love them. pineapple frozen... same thing. amazing.

Rheanna said...

Love, Love, Love!!! One of my favs too!

Unknown said...

This is the best snack ever. :) I don't even eat them non-frozen anymore.

Liana Brown said...

Tried them for the first time last summer. I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!

Amie said...

I love frozen grapes! We cannot keep enough grapes in our house. Macy would eat a whole bag in one day if I would let her. They really are the perfect snack.

.. said...

I have eaten a ton of frozen fruit before, but never grapes! I will have to try it!!

Melissa said...

Ooohhh. Yum! Can't wait to try these. And thanks for tips .. knowing me I'd freeze them with the "thing" on. Haha. Love a healthy snack. MISS YOU!!!

Brendan said...

Oh how I love these! I laughed out loud when you were talking about the stems. Brendan wanted to know what I was reading! hahaha