My Grandpa and Grandma Ingersoll are leaving on their 3rd mission! They're serving a CES LDS Mission to Honolulu, Hawaii to the U of H Campus for 12 months, they'll get back the same time and J.J... WEIRD! They are really good examples of following the counsel of the church in serving "couples missions". We love them, we're going to miss them, but can't wait to recieve the blessings from their sacrifice and service. I took this picture after they got set apart as missionaries.. aren't they sweet?
3 comments:
Hey Jobi! I check your site every now and then and I saw this and had to comment! That is so awesome that your Grandparents are going on another mission, he was my science teacher at AF High, feels like forever! Anyway, tell him congrats if he remembers me, he probably remembers my husband Roger for sure! Anyway that is so cool! ANd you have got the CUTEST family!
Thanks Jobi for relaying the CONGRATS to your Grandparents, I have to agree they are amazing! You are awesome!
Jobi,
Cute... Gene and Carl, going on aother mission. My parents are turning in their papers this spring.
Your boys are so cute! I love the picture with you holding the two of them, at the Stake Dance.
Love Tami
Post a Comment