We go to the American Fork Tongan ward.. yeah I know.. weird that we drive a HALF HOUR to church! We REALLY like it and have made some amazing friends in the ward, plus it's good for Enoch to be around his culture and feel of their spirit considering most of his family lives in California. My brother J.J. calls me a "Woly" (a wanna-be poly) ha ha ha Our ward starts at 9:00AM this new year.. so we'll see how long us drivin a half hour to church lasts. ha ha ha. We might just HAVE to buckle down and go to our ward out here in Eagle Mountain.. This Sunday is Stake Conference for our Tongan Stake and we went to a dance at the UVSC Ballroom. It was pretty fun... not as fun as usual, maybe because when we first got there a little boy probably about 5 or 6 yrs old pushed Jett down.. so me (Mrs. Protective over my boys) marched my butt right on over there and yelled at the little boy right in front of his Big Scary Tongan Dad! Ha Ha Now that takes guts! Cause who knows he could have 9 trillion brothers and sisters.. cousins.. aunty's.. uncles comin after me 5 minutes later! But I'm here.. I survived the night...
Here is one of the ward's in our stake performing a number. Our ward did a WAY cute dance, but I forgot to take pics, it was a country dance.. hillarious!


Me and My 1/2 Tongan Baby Boys- I LOVE them SOOO MUCH!

When we got back home some of Enoch's cousins were at our house sleepin over, they're probably Jett's biggest fans! Pouha, Tione, Kaki, Savi, and Sinu Finau.. I LOVE them!
5 comments:
Hey Jobi! This is Jayna. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I stumbled upon your blog. It's crazy how people are connected because I found you on a friend's sister's, friend's blog! (confusing) Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and I loved catching up on what you've been up to in life! Your boys are so cute! Talk to you later...
I am so in love with your boys! They are the most handsome things ever!!
ps: If you get real bored and want to check out our blog it's at www.hedgesfam.blogspot.com.
Hey Jobi! Your new pictures are so cute! That one of you with your boys is so adorable! Anyways, I might want my hair done again soon! And my sister says she wants you to do hers too cause she loved mine! So maybe you can do ours together?? Let me know or I will just give you a call sometime soon!!
k your boys are so fetchin cute! they should be models! SERIOUS!!!
Post a Comment