The Biggest Loser! 04.17.08

My family is obsessed with "The Biggest Loser" on NBC. We've followed every season and just think it's a very inspiring show! Enoch and I love to DVR it, put the boys to bed, and watch it when he gets home from work. I usually am texting Jayni and my Mom the whole time too, freaking out over the intese results every week. Well the Season Finale was this week and Ali won!! She lost 112 pounds in 15 weeks!




She looked STUNNING! Well swim suit season is right around the corner and we are freakin out, we have GOT to lose weight! Get off our lazy bums and just do it!

11 comments:

JWolfgramm said...

MY FREAKIN IDOL!! She looks so awesome! I love her! Her arms are amazing!

Dave & Aimee said...

haha I love it! Dave and I do the same thing. We DVR it, put Dawson to bed, and grab a nice bowl of ice cream while we watch them workout. I have to admit we missed this season of the biggest loser couples but we never miss the normal season in the fall. It just gets to be to much TV with american idol on at the same time.

Kate said...

I was so glad Ali won. She looked so good. And don't worry, we have every episode of biggest loser on our dvr too. Now that it's over, I don't know what I'm going to watch on tuesday nights anymore.

Kalli said...

Ok I can't believe that a person could get rockin arms like that is 15 weeks! I never watch the show but I think I would love it maybe I should now. Anyways how are you?

Anonymous said...

Hey
Found your site, blog hoppin. Your boys are adorable! Oh and Biggest Loser girl, I have not followed this year but that is AMAZING!! Cute blog!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

For reals we love this show too!! We have watched every show!! I was so happy for Ali she looks amazing. She gives me lots of motivation. If she can do it anyone can!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Who needs to lose weight? Not you...but yes, that girl looks freaking amazing. I'm shocked.

Chelsea and Evan said...

Wow! That is amazing. I need that motivation!!!

Tiffini said...

That is amazing! But I wonder if they pay for plastic surgery because she had to have a lot of extra skin losing that much weight. I am going to go on there after I have this baby! SO EXCITED!!!

Heather said...

We love this show too. Alli was the one who I wanted to win-- she has such "heart" and I really love her transformation. She talked about how her life was changing, and I really like seeing people change for the better. And on top of that all, she has gorgeous new body!
As for plastic surgery, it would alter their weights, so they are not aloud to do any of that (maybe they do it after the finale weigh-in?) Some people are luckier than others in the skin department.
That is my husband's biggest fear as he is losing weight-- extra skin.

erin said...

We're addicts too! I wanna get in shape sooo bad for the summer.
You go get 'em....you don't need it though. You're a hot mama.