Jobi it turned out so cute! You always take such cute pictures. I really need a new camera. I had a picture of you and Enoch when you guys walked in, but it's not on my camera??? Kinda freaky!
Cute pictures! I wish we were there. I'm glad we have blogging so all of you up there can keep us down here updated and vice versa. Do you ever find yourself saying, "smile for the blog!"? I do...all the time...it's a problem I have...
fun pictures you guys have a great family you are so lucky to have cousins and aunt's and uncle's so close I miss mine they live all over the place you guys really do have a very big close family it seems. And I am sad we missed you at the graduation!
6 comments:
Jobi it turned out so cute! You always take such cute pictures. I really need a new camera. I had a picture of you and Enoch when you guys walked in, but it's not on my camera??? Kinda freaky!
Cute pictures! I wish we were there. I'm glad we have blogging so all of you up there can keep us down here updated and vice versa. Do you ever find yourself saying, "smile for the blog!"? I do...all the time...it's a problem I have...
Jobi,
thanks for putting these pictures up. I don't know if it makes me happy or sad. I wish I could have been there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
Thats right GOOOO SPURS!! Whoot Whooot. So cute. I love you:)
fun pictures you guys have a great family you are so lucky to have cousins and aunt's and uncle's so close I miss mine they live all over the place you guys really do have a very big close family it seems. And I am sad we missed you at the graduation!
Thanks for taking so many cute pics. I love to see my cute family. You Rock , yo
Post a Comment