Congrats Janessa!! 04.10.08

My little sister will be a sophomore next year.. which is SOOOO crazy!! She has grown up WAY TOO FAST! She tried out for cheer and she made VARSITY SONGLEADER for American Fork Highschool!!!! We're SO excited for her, and don't kidd yourself..we'll be on the front row of all the games watchin her! It actually gives us an excuse to be at the games.. ha ha LOVE YA NES!



7 comments:

{sara} said...

Yeah, Janessa!!

The Robinson's said...

yeah Nes! she will love being on song! it is a blast! i miss it sometimes1 and she will cheer with my little sis! i'm glad i have an excise to go to all the games now! ha ha

aubphotography said...

GOOOOOOO Janessa! ha! thats great! ill be there at the games! jk.......or am i!

Amie said...

yay for her! I can't believe she is going to be a sophomore. She'll be cheering with my niece Mickel so maybe we'll see each other at a few games:) Congrats to her.

Amie said...

Oh and I'm glad you got a kick out of my story...sometimes I kill myself. haha

Tiffini said...

Tell her I said congrats and her eyebrows look good lol. But honestly they don't look bad. That is so awesome.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

I can not believe that Janessa is old enough to even cheer for Highschool. Man how time flies!