One of my best friend's Amanda got married today! The wedding and reception were at Thanksgiving Point, it was BEAUTIFUL! Her colors were really cute, and everything seemed to just turn out perfect. The ceremony was really sweet and I was so happy to be a part of it. It was fun to see a lot of friends from high school too. Colby and Amanda looked so happy! They're perfect for each other, I'm so happy for them. Congrats!!! I love you girl..
"The Sexy Little Bride" herself!!

Amanda and Colby Christensen

Me and the Bride!

Amanda and the Bridesmaid's

Our Lil' Family.. obviously the boys were cooperating, uh.. nope!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh Jobi, could you be any prettier in those pictures? Don't think so! Your family looks so good!
Geez your quick! That was fun last night! You looked amazing, as usual. Amanda & Colby looked so happy and her dress was totally beautiful. I love weddings, but I seriously want to do mine all over.
Beee more perfect!
What a beautiful little family. You are beautiful!!
Your hubby is handsome.
Wow! My gosh Jobi, You are so freakin pretty. Not to take anything away from the bride, but geeeeeez.
YOu are looking awesome Jobi!
You definitely are photogenic. Hope things are going well still.
How fun! I can't believe Amanda married Colby! I had the most gigantic crush on him in 5th grade. I used to ride my bike past his house with Brooke Helmandollar and Michelle Ellison. Hahahaha Anyway they are really cute together and everyone is right, Jobi... You are positively gorgeous in these photos and your boys are so handsome I can't believe it.
I'm glad Enoch cut his hair, I think he look so much better that way. And it's a good thing we're friends, b/c otherwise I would have to hate you for being so stinkin' gorgeous! :) Just kidding, but you really are stunning!
You're going to have to tell Jayni that I want to be added to her blog allowed people.
Oh yeah lol and you look perrty:) haha
You guys look so gorgeous/handsome in those pics. Miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment