Goodbye Utah! 05.01.08



NO WAY is it snowing in MAY!!! UNREAL!
We leave early in the morning to Maryland! CRAZY, it all happened so fast! We are going to miss our family and friends SOOOO MUCH! Jayni.. Jett and Bryton are gonna miss you especially, thanks for all you have done to help me with them, you too MOM! They LOVE you guys so MUCH! Maybe cause you look like their Mom?? We are leaving early in the morning and driving ALL DAY to Lincoln, Nebraska. Staying over night in a hotel. Then getting up and driving ALL DAY to Clevland, Ohio and staying overnight at Andy and Lauren's (We're SO excited!) We'll leave the next morning and arrive in Maryland on Sunday afternoon (Almost there McKenna!) So pray for us that we'll LITTERALLY drive across the United States safe! We're excited, scared.. worn out.. etc Wish us luck!

P.S.- We don't have enough room to pack our computer.. I think I might die! Really I'm freakin out! So I won't be able to post another blog till we buy a lap top I guess..

14 comments:

Lorina said...

Bye Jobi! Safe travels and have a fantastic time. I am excited for you, what an adventure.

west's said...

Are you gonna miss Amanda's wedding? Good luck driving across the US of A. I remember how many times we have done that growing up and it's NOT fun. So I hope your boys are good for you. You guys are going to have a lot of fun. I would die without a computer. I feel stranded. So you better get on and keep us posted

{sara} said...

Good luck on your trip. Make the best of it and enjoy every minute you're away. Four months will fly by.
You know, the public library usually has internet...what will we do without a daily dose of Jobi?

Joy :) said...

Jobes, Good luck and we are praying for you and your family. I don't know when we will see you guys again, but have a great time.

The Robinson's said...

be so safe! and have a fantastic time! you better be getting a lap top i will die if i don't hear from you that long! love ya

jayni & ben said...

I am dying with out you guys and it hasn't even been a week!! I miss my boys so much. You are so sweet and you need to find SOME WAY SOME HOW to post blogs.

Nat said...

Wow, MD is so different from Utah! We are only about 7 1/2 hours south of MD. I am tryng to talk Steven into going to VA for a quick trip, if we do I hope that we might get a chance to meet. Did I read that right no computer for the summer? That would just kill me. You have my email, let me know when you get to the east coast.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

You better get a computer soon!
And I hope & pray that your boys do well with all that driving!
Patience!!!

xOxOxO

Anonymous said...

Good luck! That is one heck of a drive. Holy smokes. I'm pretty sure that would end up with me eating fast food like 20 times and 10 bags of chips...and at least 200 oz. of Mt. Dew! But, have fun. And, oh my gosh get your hands on a laptop!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, What?! You're moving?? Good luck to your guys. I hope all goes well. I'm not sure if you made it yet or are still traveling, but I hope you have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Hey hope all is well! I think that will be so fun for you. Post tons of pics from your adventures!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I'm dying without any new posts....I want to know how it's going!!!

Hayward Family said...

Wait, WHAT?? How did I not know you were moving?? When are you coming back? Good luck and have fun!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Tiffini said...

Jobes you really need to buy a computer I am going through Jobi withdraw lol.