WELCOME BACK! 05.22.08

Since Jayni missed Jett and Bryton SOOOOOOOOO MUCH....We went to the airport late Thursday night to surprise Jayni and Ben when they flew in from England. They loved it and we're so happy we went!

WELCOME HOME UNCLE BEN AND AUNT JAYNI!




Here's the T-shirts they brought back Jett and Bryton!(check out Bryton's teeth)They gave Enoch and I some AMAZING chocolate from there and a really cute magnet, THANKS!


14 comments:

{sara} said...

OOOHHH, so cute in their new shirts. How fun that you surprised them with those cute signs & balloons. What a cool sister you are!

Joy :) said...

That is so cute. What a great sistas you guys are. Those pictures are so cute.

jayni & ben said...

haha. I love them and you. THanks again for coming to pick us up. It meant so much to me. I love your family. They are so cute in their shirts. hahah. Love those boys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - can't wait to hear about their trip.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That's so cute! You are such a good sister!! I love how Jett and Bryton always have matching shirts. It's soooo dang cute!! We need to all get together!!!!!!!!

Lorina said...

Love the new layout! Nice.

Kings said...

aw, you are such a good sister. I love it!

Laura said...

Look at you sassy new page missy!! Looks so cute!!

Rachel said...

How cute. You are so sweet with all the banners what a welcome. Your page looks so cute. LOve it. Your family picture is SO adorable... Love you guys

Brad and Jana said...

It was so fun seeing you at the wedding! Seriously lets figure a time with Anita and get together! Your boys are so freaking cute!

Kim and Adam said...

Your boys are the FREAKIN cutest!! I love your header picture your lookin HOT girl:)

.. said...

Jobes, your template is cute! where did you find it?

jodi kay said...

That is so cute how you went to surprise her! I love it! Your bloggy blog is so dang cute!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That's sooo cute! I love your sign you made. You guys are the cutest family ever! It was so fun to see you on Saturday... many more rec days to come!