We had a "combined birthday party" for Jett and Bryton. Their birthdays are a week apart. We rented an inflatable choo choo train, BBQ'd, sidewalk chalk, mini pool, slip n slide, water balloons, etc. It was just a laid back party! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us. We have amazing friends! THANKS SO MUCH to my parents for letting us have the party at their beautiful house and for helping out SO MUCH with everything! You guys ROCK!



11 comments:
SO VERY FUN! I want to party with you guys! Happy Happy Birthday Jett and Bryton!
That is a perfect place to have a party. By the way, that cake was really good. I hope you don't mind, Rob had about 10 pieces of it Sunday at Elijah's baby blessing.
Your parents have a beautiful backyard - right up by the mountains - it must be beautiful when it snows. Happy birthday everybody.
That Coo coo looks like fun. Looks like they had a blast.
What a fun party! I wanna' party with you, too!
Happy birthday cute boys!! We had so much fun!! Let's get together again soon! REALLY soon!!
Who doesn't love a kid party! They are so much fun.
Happy Birthday Jett and Bryton!
Fun!! That bouncy train is huge! Wow. Looks like everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday boys!
how cute, that's awesome that you can do 2 parties in 1! your boys are so stinkin' cute and you are such a fun mom!!!
ashlie
Job, I had some of the boys cake too... thanks. happy birthday great nephews!!
ahhh it looks like the boys had the best birthday ever!! Happy Birthday Jett and Bryton!! I miss them SO much, I will be home in 6 days, I will see you then, love ya
Post a Comment