SICK BOYS 08.24.08

I haven't been bloggin' a whole lot lately, cause I have 2 sick boys! I HATE it when they're sick.. I feel so helpless! They've both had wheezy coughs, NON-STOP runny noses, swollen goopy eyes, fevers, etc. UGH! Poor guys! It's pretty awesome not having insurance at the moment too, because Enoch started a new job and we won't get any until November. Thank goodness for my Uncle Jeff who is a P.A. and saved us. I 'm also grateful for my sweet husband who honors the Priesthood and is able to bless my boys.


21 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

sooooo sad :(! ahh, i feel so bad for them! i hate those dang nebulizers too!! gavin has had to have breathing treatments too at times...it's not fun!!! hang in there! need any soup for them, i'll bring some right over!? :)
p.s. love the new background!

Spackman's said...

oh my gosh jobes. I am so sorry sick kids are the worst. But these are some of the cutest sick kids I have ever seen. Call me if you need anything. seriously I would love to help you out

jodi kay said...

Oh no! That completely sucks. Jeff really is nice to have around. I like to bug him all the time. I hope those cute babies get better soon! Not only for their sake and yours, but for ours too! We miss you out here in blogland!

Adam & Alissa said...

Oh sad! Poor little boys! I feel so bad for them and you!Ya know I am practically your neighbor! Please call me if I can help you or if you need me to run anything over, or grab something at the store for you. I am home everyday after six!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

your hair is so super cute! Sorry to hear about your sick babies .... not very fun!

mckenna said...

Even when they're sick and miserable they are still the cutest things ever!! Feel better little guys! Payson and Jack have been sick the last week too. Something yucky has been going around. No fun.

jayni & ben said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Jessica. My goodness your boys look so sad and sick but you look HOT!! Like DAAAAAANG girl. I need to come over and holda my boys and div dem yots and yots of tisses.

Carrie said...

Oh that is the worst. I'm sorry for your boys and for you to have to deal with cranky sick boys instead of fun ones.

In other news your hair is exactly what I want mine to look like. Would it be possible to email me or write a comment (only when you get a moment bc your kids are better) as to how it's cut? You can even use stylist speak on me bc I went to hair school too (did you already know that?). Thanks in advance if you get a minute.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh that's no fun when your kids are sick! I hope they get feeling better soon! Bryton was SO funny at the pool the other day. I kept watching him being in his own little world. He was trying to walk around with the towel wrapped around his waiste and he finally got it off but then it was still caught on one of this legs and he was dragging it everywhere. They're so cute!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh how sad! They are such little cuties though Jobi! I know, it is the most helpless feeling when they are hurt, or sick and all you can do is hug them and love them. Looks like you are doing a fantastic job at being a mom to those cute little guys! Keep it up

Cheryl said...

That is so sad. I absolutely hate having sick kids. Conner keeps getting this weird fever that just comes out of nowhere.

I really hope they get better soon. BTW thank you for being such a great nursery teacher. Conner came home on Sunday and said, "Jobi nice". It was so cute.

Staci Davies said...

Oh man. THose pictures made me want to cry. Poor guys. It's so hard when they're so helpless and don't fill good

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Sad! They look so sick, but atleast your hair looks great!!! I love that last pictures of Jett. He has so much freakin attitude. HAHA so the swimming days are almost over :(

Lorina said...

Oh poor things! Sad. I am sorry you had to deal with that. Yuck.

I hope they get feeling better. Hugs

Tiffini said...

That so sucks!! I am sorry Jobes. I hope they get feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor babies, and poor mommy! I hope they feel better soon. Hang in there.

Danielle and Fam said...

I HATE NOT HAVING INSURANCE. You want to be able to just take em in and get it fixed. Sorry. I'm sure those cuties will feel better soon.

Spackman's said...

Just so you know my hair is good!! lol don't stress and gage is doing really good. You make me laugh so hard. I promise if it looked bad I would have you fix it.

Valasi Satini said...

Awww I hope they feel better soon!!!! Poor boys! Its always nice to have an uncle as a pediatrician!! :)

Dani Em said...

oh my goodness what beautiful boys you have! I am sorry that they are so sick though. You are looking great Jobi!!

Hayward Family said...

SO SAD!! Sick babies is the worst! I hope they feel better!! Where is enoch working now?