This past weekend Enoch's Dad and little brother came in town for the Boys' birthday party and for my nephew Jayden's baby blessing. We only see Enoch's parents and siblings like twice a year.. so we cherish the time we do get with them!
Jett Vaka helping out Grandpa Vaka while he's fixing our dishwasher

Uncle Mana and Bryton

Jett (aka "Twitch") wearing Mana's glasses

Mana with his nephews
4 comments:
I love it! Jett on the ground with grandpa is great!
And look at Mana with his nephews! Okay, I'm going to say something here but don't think I'm weird. I have been looking for a face to draw/paint. And Mana's is it!!! I hope he doesn't mind me printing this picture and blowing it up so I can replicate him with his nephews! (Really, I'm not weird!)
Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad they got to come up and visit. I bet Enoch was glad to have some more of his family here.
I feel like a broken record - but your boys are so cute! Grandpa is lucky to have such a good helper with the dishwasher.
I love the picture of Jett on the floor with grandpa...too cute!
Post a Comment