HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYTON! 08.09.08

My lil' guy is ONE! Yes, Jett's birthday was a week ago. They are 12 months and a week apart. I remember this day a year ago like it was yesterday. I remember wondering if I was going to love this 2nd baby as much as I loved Jett, it was hard for me. Having Bryton was really hard, he was a huge baby! He was 9 and a half pounds and 22 1/2 inches long, but it was so worth all the pain, I'd do it again in a heart beat! The first night I had with just him and I at the hospital was unreal. He was the sweetest most tender gift sent from Heavenly Father that I could NOT be more grateful for. He was the BEST BABY! His freakin cute smile with his big gap between his 2 front teeth is UNREAL! He has the biggest brown eyes that just melt me. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He loves to dance, eat, and play with big bro Jett. Guess what his first word was?? "Jax" (my lil' brother) I love Bryton SO much and my life wouldn't be the same without him. Happy 1st Birthday "Buh-yight"!!







17 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Oh my... I couldn't read this post cause my eyes were sweating. ha ha. I love him and you. You are the best mom. I miss you and my yittle babies.

mckenna said...

So sweet!! Happy birthday Bryton!! I love those boys!! I could just eat him. And that gap?? The best thing about him!! LOVE IT!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

SO CUTE! HE'S THE MOST ADORABLE THING. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY BEEN A YEAR. I REMEMBER IT LIKE YESTERDAY ALSO...AND JETT! HOLY COW......PEEPS ONLY WANT THEIR HAIR LIKE MINE CAUSE YOU DID IT! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

That is one super cute little boy! My brother and I are 12 months and 10 days apart, so my mom can relate to you there. Happy Birthday, Bryton!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Bryton! Man his smile can light up any room. So cute... Love it.

Lorina said...

He is DARLING! Happy Birthday Bryton!

Kalli said...

Yay 1 is so fun I am so excited for Kai to turn 1 what a little sweetie you have! I can't believe you were pregnant and ready to deliver when Jett turned 1 that would be like if I were pregnant right now and I would be a mess if I were having another, what a women you are. So hope all is well with you guys..
P.S. Erin has a blog now too you should check it out from my page

Valasi Satini said...

Found your blog! :) Your boys are so cute! Happy birthday Bryton. Hope you had a fun birthday!!!!

Tiffini said...

OH my gosh the picture of him on the railroad tracks is so cute!! We share the same birthday which makes my day even more special because I share it with such a cute little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh happy birthday little guy! And YES!!! Feel free to steal her anytime! :) lol Miss you!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Bryton! YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KIDS EVER!!

{sara} said...

Such a cutie! I love the little dinosaur picture. Happy Birthday Bryton!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Hey Bryton JON Niu we could not love you more. You are the such a sweet boy. Happy Birthday cutie. Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I cannot believe skinny you had a baby that big!
That is crazy!
He is so cute & I love that pic of him on the railroad tracks!
Congrat's on making it 1 year with 2 boys so close together!
You are amazing!
xOxOxO

Hayley England Kling said...

Aww...Happy birthday Bryton! I can't believe he is 1! He is so darling Jobes!

Kings said...

he is so freakin' cute...how time did fly.

Spackman's said...

so it's been forever since I have checked out your blog!! You have done so much :) I love your boys they are so cute. I just want to squeeze them!!