HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT! 08.02.08

Jett turns 2 today!! I don't even know where to begin with how grateful I am for my lil' monster Jett. He is such a huge blessing in my life. I remember being pregnant with him and the crazy emotional roller coaster I went through, he and I bonded from that moment on. I was clueless going into motherhood and Jett made it become real and the one of the most incredible experiences I'll ever go through. He'll always have a special place in my heart. His personality is amazing! He loves to dance, hang out with Uncle Jaxon, watch "his shows", chicken nuggets, brushing his teeth, swimming, winning baby contests, and he is obsessed with his Dad! When Enoch's home, he has to be by his side every second, I get jealous at times, but it's tender! I remember after Enoch and I were sealed in the temple and they brought our sweet little Jett into the sealing room, there was not a dry eye in the whole room, it could not have been more special, the spirit was so strong. I'm so grateful that I get to be with Jett for Eternity. Jett Vaka Niu.. Happy Birthday honey.. Mommy Loves You!






23 comments:

Joy :) said...

Happy Birthday Jett! Love the pictures, especially the one of Great Grandpa.

jodi kay said...

Happy Birthday Jett! You are such a great mama!

mckenna said...

Awwww!! I totally got teary! How sweet! Happy Birthday Jett!!

Kim and Adam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT! Your post made me tear up.. He is so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jett!! That was a sweet post, Jobi. I love all the pictures, especially the one with your Grandpa - my Uncle Jerry.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Baby! Love Auntie Jamie.

{sara} said...

Happy Birthday, Cutie Pie! A birthday post is NOT supposed to make people cry, Jobi! The pic. of Jett & his great grandpa is what really got me.

Tiffini said...

I got teary not nice to do to a pregnant lady! He is adorable! Happy Birthday Jett I hope he gets to do something fun and I'm looking forward to pictures :)

Lorina said...

Happy Birthday Jett!!

He is so cute, Jobi.. Job well done.. haha

Nat said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jett. What a sweet boy, and he has a great Mama!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Jett Vaka Niu WE LOVE YOU!!!! Wow, what a great two years. You could not be cuter and we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you are in our family. What would we do without you or your little brother? You light up our lives. Love Grandpa and Grandma

jayni & ben said...

Oh my goodness my yittle baby is getting so old. I love him and miss him being little:( Happy birthday Jett. I yuva you's.

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!!! We love you

Matt and Jayna said...

Oh, that was so sweet and very cute pictures. I hope Jett had a wonderful birthday!

Micalanne said...

Happy Birthday Jett! And an extra special high-five to you Jobi & Enoch! Two years down, many more to go! What a great age he is at right now.

Lisa Johnson said...

You totally just made me cry when I read that post! I remember when you told me you were pregnant and the whole emotional roller coaster you had to go through. I am so glad that we were there for each other through those rough times, b/c I kind of went through a similar thing with Autumn. I know what you mean about that first baby changing your life forever. You seriously are the best mom ever, and I am so happy that you and Enoch are sealed for eternity to each other and your 2 precious boys! LOVE Y'ALL!!!

Kalli said...

Happy Birthday he is soo cute Jobi we still need to get together I want to meet your kids in real life!!!

Brad and Jana said...

I tell you this everytime! Dang your kids are cute! Happy Birthday Jett!

Merm said...

Oh happy birthday Jett! What a sweet post. Your boys are darling and when I say darling I mean it in the handsomest way possible :).

Did I ever tell you that if Zanna was to be a boy we were thinking of the name Jett? I love that name ever so much. It is a studly name to go along with a studly little boy!

.. said...

Happy birthday Jett! He is SO cute Jobi! He looks just like you! You have the cutest lil family!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Jett! That is so crazy that he is 2 already. How fun for you! He is going to change a lot this year, watch out. Conner will 3 in Oct and he has gotten much more of a personality since his birthday. Also watch out for the terrible twos. It feels like it will never end, still.

JWolfgramm said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!! oh - I remember your sealing. It was so awesome. I balled. And I remember I was mad at Jake cause he forgot his freakin recommend!! hahaha.

Jon and Julie Melton said...

happybirtday jett and Bryton Love uncle JB