AND 1-11.21.08

This is my 3rd time going to an AND1 Streetball Game.. I love watching them. Thanks to Jayni and Ben for watching the monsters, Enoch and I went to the game and met up with Grace and Enoch's cousins "D" and Pouha with our VIP tickets and sat front row. It was fun, I probably won't go again... ha ha but it's always cool to see "Hot Sauce", "Elevator", "AO", "Show Tyme" etc. I got "Hot Sauce's" autograph for Jaxon. My camera's battery died so some of these pics are with my phone...






8 comments:

Lavi said...

love them AND1 ballers!!! but i love you more and your blog too!!! :)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun! you do all the cool stuff! you ALWAYS look perfect too!!!

Colby & Amanda said...

Holy poo, does JJ really come home in 16 days?! Are you freakin out

Hayward Family said...

Loved all your posts!! I'm so late! Carrie Underwood?? LUCKY!! You are so nice! Looks like fun! You look GORGEOUS!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! LOVE YOU!

Merm said...

How fun! Jobi you look so hot! ALWAYS! By the way I love the top picture of your boys. They are seriously the cutest things. I don't know how you stand it! And how sweet are you for getting your parents tickets to Cary Underwood!

We are in Jeff and Cindy's ward these days. They are so fun! I was just called to be Assistant Camp Director. So I will be working with your aunt. I am so excited. She is great!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Marion said...

You guys go to a lot of sporting things. That's fun. I think Koki would like going to one of these,

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Ha ha you probably won't go again...that's funny. It looks really cool! You look absolutely gorgeous in that pic too! I love your hair.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Um, this post cracks me up. Mostly because I have no idea what this is and even Jett knows because he wanted an autograph. I must be a geeky white person. Looks like a great time though!