"Biggest Loser" anyone?-11.12.08

Anyone who is into this show is probably feeling the same way Enoch and I do right now about VICKY!!!


WE HATE HER! Seriously...if I saw her I would give her a piece of my mind! Bob even says,"She's the biggest game player that has ever stepped foot in the house." I'm SOOOOOOO proud of Amy for giving her vote to Vicky's husband Brady and getting him kicked off! Now we just need to work on getting HEBA off! We don't like her either. Did you see the preview for next weeks episode??? AHHHHH!! We HATE VICKY! Do you?? GO BLACK TEAM! Even though I like Bob more than Jillian.

16 comments:

The Belnaps said...

OH my gosh!! I hate Vicky! I was jumping up and down last night when amy voted off brady! My husband thought I was a crazy lady! I can hardly stand to watch Heba and now her Freaking Husband is back! AHHH! Im glad someone feels the way i do! HAHA! I Want to punch Vickys face in:)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hahahahaha!! it looks like i DEFINITELY need to catch up!!! my neighbors have the past few weeks tvo'd so i need to go watch them! i'll trust ya though!

mckenna said...

Ditto!!

Colby & Amanda said...

You should have been at our house last night me and Colby started screaming so freakin loud when she voted Brady off!! I have never hated someone I have never met so bad in my life Vicki should play the game with at little integrity. If she wins I will protest!! ya with me?!!

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree! I was fuming last night when I watched it! She's such a Bit**! Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to beat her @$$! :)

Lisa Johnson said...

I couldn't agree more. Vicky is EVIL! And good riddens to Heba. I was THRILLED when Amy decided to vote for Brady. I'm so addicted to Biggest Loser! I LOVE the black team!

Leesa said...

LOL!!! LOL!!! I dont watch that show, but i love your post! You tell em Jobes!!! I guess i need to start watching it now to see what you are talking about :)!!!

Kristi said...

yuck, I can't stand that Vicky!...and her poor kids who have her as a mom, and are going to watch her on this show and see how horrible she is! :(

Joy :) said...

EWWWW ICKY VICKY! That's a song from faily odd parents. That's what we call her now. Hate Her and fat Heba and her fat husband.

jayni & ben said...

I agree with everything. And everyones comments. Icky Vicky needs to hit the road. I hate her ugly A. hahaha. I would fit with her. I don't think I could hold back as much as people do.

Tiffany said...

Right on!! I feel the same way!! I totally get into the season but I was going to give it up this time if she was going to be in the top 4!! I was laughing so loud when Amy voted for Brady. I wanted to personally wipe Vicky's little smirk off her face and tell her that things don't always play out the way you expect them to because it is a game. I was sick of Heba too! I think they are two rude chicks and needed to be put into their place. Tune in next time and I hope things turn out for Amy - I think she is so cute and needed to do what she had to do in order to have a chance at the top 4!

Alia Calano said...

I wish someone on that show would just stand up to her and ugly HEBA..btw who has that name? sick! and just tell them both off and shove their little faces up a cows butt!

Rheanna said...

Yep, she's on my hate list too :o)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh my heck I can't STAND HER! I hate Heba too. Did you see the note Vicky left about Amy for next episode?? She's got major issues. I'm so glad Brady's gone! Aw, it's such a good show.

L & M Rees Family said...

Ha ha ha us too! We were screaming and such ;) at the TV last episode basically wanting to beat Vicky up. I can't even look at her without getting upset! I love AMY C for her bravery we cheered so loud. If Vicky is mean to Amy (which I am sure she will be) I don't know what I am going to do. I can't believe she said what she said about Phil at the weigh in. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penn and Kass said...

I hate her too! I think she is the biggest BEE-OTCH not the biggest loser!

P.S. Your boys are so stinkin CUTE! When are you going to have another one?