
This year we gave my parent's an early Christmas present... CARRIE UNDERWOOD tickets, floor seats at the E Center! They both were wearing their cowboy boots and lookin all cute. They've LOVED Carrie, ever since she won American Idol. I hope you guys had fun. MERRY "early" CHRISTMAS!
13 comments:
I'm so jealous! I didn't even know she was coming til 2 days ago! haha
She was the only person I ever voted for that season!
Your parents are seriously cute!
xOxOxO
Oh my gosh I love them. They are soooooo lucky and so cute!!
What a great Christmas present! I am so jealous because Carrie is like so hot and amazing!!! You lucky people...
What a good present! I LOVE Carrie Underwood too! She's awesome. She would be really fun to see in concert!
Cute! I hope they had fun.
Your cute parents... how fun! I'm jealous. Haven't seen you forever, hope you're doing amazing as always!
Look at my good looking bro and his beautiful bride! What a fun gift!
How fun! You're folks are too cute!
What a great Christmas Gift- Good job!!! I just love your parents, they are so cute!
That sounds so fun!! I would go to any concert that I could wear my cowgirls boots (Mine are RED) I love Carrie Underwood, too. She won my heart with "Before He Cheats"! Ha! Love her attitude in the video.
Your parents are so in love and so cute!!! I love them! good present Jobes!
OMG I am jealous..... that is such a good gift!!! I love her.
That is so cute that you gave your parents that gift. If I did that for my mom and dad, they wouldn't have a clue who she is! I guess that's the difference between being the oldest child and the youngest :)
Post a Comment