
I've never been to Cabela's, Enoch loves it there especially to eat there. He took Saturday off work and we decided to take the boys. THEY LOVED IT! It is soooo cool there. I'm not really into hunting or fishing, etc. but after I left there I wanted to go camping that's for sure.
My 3 favorite boys in the world!!
Bryton chillin in the stroller
Jett.. a lil' afraid of the animals.. ha ha
THEY LOVED the fish tanks the most. Jett kept yelling,"Nemo!" None of the fish looked like Nemo though
5 comments:
I've never been to Cabella's either but Aaron's mom and little siblings go EVERY time they visit us...it does look pretty cool!
Biggest Loser!!! I was screaming with joy when Brady was voted off. I HATE Vicky and Heba. What horrible people. I can't believe that they feel justified in their terrible and embarrassing behavior. If for some reason Vicky wins, I will never watch Biggest loser again.
I should have come with you guys. I want to go there so bad just to check it out. Next time :]
p.s I think your 3 boys are all pretty good looking.
I haven't been there for a while but what I love about Cabelas is their kettle corn. Do they still have it there??
O totally loves that place! Have you ever seen them go fishing there? They apparently drop a line in and catch a fish, but I am willing to bet it's not real!? So fun. And thank thank thank - I wasn't sure if I was the only one that hated Vicky! Even O got into it when they had the challenge to see who would come back in, she was yelling "go sta-t" for Stacy, because we knew it would be hell if Ed won! Good one - go AMy!
Post a Comment