Halloween Fun! 10.31.08

Halloween was so much fun this year, really laid back and chill. We went and visited Enoch at work. We went to my parents and had soup bowls, corn bread, and yummy food!

Crew Ingersoll, Bryton, Jett, and Fisher Ingersoll

Me n the Boys

Enoch n the boys

Jett the frog

Bryton the giraffe


"Brothers!"

Cousins at the Tongan Branch Trunk-or-Treat!! :)

25 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Is Enoch still working at Prosper, or is he working w/ Lawson? Your hair looks really cute crimped like that. And the boys' costumes are ADORABLE!!!

jayni & ben said...

I think you should crimp your hair more often. It looks so good. I love that you went to visit E at work. Your boys are sooooooo cute! I wu dem.

mckenna said...

Super cute!! Jack was a fog too!! Well, the Frog Prince and Payson was the Princess. But still!! He was a frog! Fun! :)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

awesome hair girl!!! And I luv that brayton was a giraffe..my boys were giraffes too (why can't I ever dress them different??)..we have great taste! How can I get out of the OCD obsession of dressing my boys the exact same ALL the time??!!!! It's getting BAD!! :) if they're dressed differerent it bugs the crap out of me! It makes me feel the same way as me walking out of the house with mis-matched shoes would! Help!! :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

cute cute cute boys! sad you guys ditched out on cindis party- you guys missed out and we would have loved to hang out with ya'll ;)

Ashley and Aaron said...

These pics are so awesome! I love how fat Bryton's costume is around the middle...you could fit two of him in there!

{sara} said...

Such a cute little frog & giraffe! Love 'em!

dlhadlock said...

Your family is adorable like usual. looks like you had a lot of fun.

amberandlandon said...

So cute! Wow that Redskin cheer outfit brings back some memories. :)

Tauaalo Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love the pictures of your boys. Looks like you guys had tonz of fun on Halloween! I hope you guys come to our game night friday 11/7 at Tasha and Jon's house. We need to get toghether one of these days! Kiss your boys for me!

Joy :) said...

Those costumes are so cute. And they didn't even look mad they had to wear them.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Cuuuuute! Don't you just love Halloween?! It's the best to see kids all dressed up...and to dress up yourself! It's a blast. Love the hair!

Nat said...

I love those pictures. Your boys are the cutest animals I have ever seen. Did they get candy at dad's work?

Nina Winward said...

Your boys are so cute! And you are looking good as usual!

Cindi said...

Your kids are so cute in their costumes. So fun.

The Belnaps said...

That picture of your boys both in shirt and ties is to DIE FOR!! They are so handsome! I was dying laughing at Bryton in that first halloween picture of his giraffe! How cute is that! I cant believe how big your boys are getting! Oh and I love your crimped hair!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! The little frog and giraffe are adorable. I especially like how the giraffe costume made him look like he had saddle bags! Ha ha. Absolutely adorable!

Des said...

They are so cute!!!! You have such great boys! Hope all is well! Talk to you later!

the militonis said...

your boys are sooo freaking cute!

The Leatherberry's said...

How adorable! And I think it's you that should have 10 more kids!!! You are like super mom!! Love the pics. They are so cute!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

So cute!!! I love it. I am glad you guys came to hang out on friday!!

Hayward Family said...

SO CUTE!! Your boys are ADORABLE!! Friday was fun! We need to do that more often! You are the FUNNIEST person EVER!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

so cute! ok I was thinking "is her hair seriously crimped?" sweet! looking at the comments, it sure is! I can't believe how many freaken comments you get on your blog!

Brad and Jana said...

I loved seeing you at Target, and might i add that I am jealous how cute you look in a BYU tshirt and basketball shorts! Your boys are adorable and I loved the costumes!

Rachel said...

Jobi, love seeing your blog, we finally did one. Your boys are so cute and I can't believe J.J. is getting home so soon! I need a haircut!! :) I'll call you!

Rach
www.johnsonsframed.blogspot.com