HaPPy BiRTHdaY AuNtY GRacE!-11.17.08

Today is my one and only sister-n-laws birthday! THE BIG 21.. Grace and her freaking cute baby Jayden live with us. She is so fun to be around! She helps me so much with my boys and helps me clean too. She's been through a lot in her life and is a strong girl.. I look up to her a lot! Her and I have become so close. I love her SOOO MUCH!! HOW GORGEOUS IS SHE TOO??






GRACE WE LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

9 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

aren't sis in laws fun?! it looks like you guys are way tight..that's so cool. happy birthday grace, even though i don't know you :).

Valasi Satini said...

Happy birthday Grace! Big 21!!! Hope your day was awesome and fun!!

Kalli said...

She is so cute that is so fun that she lives with you guys! It was good to see you last night my mom and I saved $102 WOW what a deal anyways we need to get together and stop just saying that we need to so after swim lessons serious biz we need to get in touch ok well take care you are so cute and I will talk to you later.....

Spackman's said...

She is so Beautiful! You are such a good sis. in law It was fun seeing you the other day love ya

jayni & ben said...

Happy Birthday Grace!!! I love you too :]

Heather said...

aww i didnt know she lived with u! i keep seein all these posts bout her n her cutie pie baby, but never really put together exactly how she was related to you. thats too cool that shes your ONLY sisinlaw right now. makes it super special-er lol. oh just wait, jj is coming home soon, you might have another sisinlaw comin your way.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

We both have a sister in law with a November 17th birthday...It was Arianne's yesterday too. Grace is gorgeous, and her child is soooo amazing also. I have never gotten a flu shot - and I have never gotten the flu. They say once you get the flu, you will never miss another flu shot. I guess I like to learn the hard way?

Grace and Angelo said...

Uhh..Thanks Jobi for your beautiful posted blog! LOVE it..Thanx everyone for your bday wishes also..Yep..OFFICIALLY CAN USE MY ID to go clubbin!.lol

Micalanne said...

What a beauty! And look at those boys!!!!