We went to The Boyz II Men Concert!! It was UNREAL! Only the 3 of the 4 men tour now. The 4th guy has health problems. They still sounded AMAZING! It was at the Scera Theatre in Orem, tickets were only $15 for General Admission. We actually got GREAT spots and just chilled on our blankets.
Obviously my camera takes
really good pictures of the stage in the dark.. NOT! I tried to use the flash, not use the flash, soft flash, etc.. So the pictures of The Boyz II Men... those are the best I could get. Sorry.
They were throwing out flowers to the audience, what I would have given to get a flower??? AHHH! Jayni and my sister-n-law Grace ran to the stage, but by they got there a lil' too late and the flowers were gone. The concert was a BLAST! We were singing so loud, dancing, clappin' our hands to every song!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to my family for babysitting the boys! I can't thank you enough. It's not easy watching our lil' monsters, especially when Jett gets a fever, I'm sorry :(











22 comments:
Looks like a blast! I didn't even know they were coming here.. :(
We were gonna go, but we ended up staying home. My brothers said it was so good too! Bummed we missed out!
AWWW why'd they come to OREM? I can't bring myself to drive down there. J/K
Cute pictures!!!
Love them. Cute pictures.
so cute...i wish i could have gone :(
What a blast. I LOVE BOYZ II MEN! I used to listen to them on my cd walkman all the time. Oh the good ol days! It looks like you had a fun group too.
Looks like a really fun night listening to great music outside.
I saw that advertised in the paper yesterday morning and thought about going. I didn't know if I could convince my husband to go. My parent's are gone visiting grammy so I didn't have a babysitter and didn't feel like dragging them along. Glad you guys had fun.
Fun!! Now I totally wish we would have gone..
Jobi - you look AMAZING! I need you to come down here just to do my hair - I have no idea what to do with it! Oh, to see us, too.
Jobi! I was at this concert too!!! We need to discuss it in detail -- Wasn't it so amazing?! I have loved Boyz II Men ever since I had my first slow dance to "On Bended Knee"...I blogged about it too so check it out. I'm so glad you were there and got to experience the great time that I had!
Oh how fun I was almost about to go, but I had to be a mom and put my kids to bed for school:( Looks like you had fun.
Now I wish I would of gone to it too!
My hubby told me about it and I was like, "Um we will probably be the only adults there!!!"
Haha
Oh well- maybe next time!
xOxOxO
btw- you look gorgeous!
so fun! I didnt even realize they were in concert, or even still together for that matter! That music takes me back for sure! Glad it was so fun and you got out for the evening, that is always nice!
JOBI!! I went to that concert too!! It was the BEST! haha.. TOTAL FLASHBACKS!! You got GREAT pics!! I'm sad I didn't see you! I freakin miss you!! I saw Aubrey.. where were you when I saw her? :( Love you, girl!!
What!? Why didn't I know about this? I loved boyz 2 men so much...just ask amanda about it...I am jealous!!!
that rocks!!!! you're a gem!!!!!
your hair looks amazing!! And how much fun lol I had to laugh when it was boys 2 men though :) I love it
LUCKY
yeah that concert would have been so fun I think and JR was ticked when he heard the concert had come and gone before he could even decide to go. And I agree we do need to get together seriously you are the one with the social life we don't do anything hardly so call me and I will be there
It looks like you guys had a great time- that is so awesome!!! Jobi, it is so good to see pics of you and your cute family!!! Your boys are so handsome!!! And you look stunning as all ways! I ran across your blog through Shari's blog and am so excited to see you and your family!
-Teisha
Holy crap I love boyz II men! What a fun night! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment