FUN TAG! 08.05.08

I saw this fun lil' tag on someone's blog, I loved looking at hers, so I copied her idea.. I know y'all wanna do it..do it!

Go to google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on one of the first 3 pages of results. Then post it! Have fun!

MY FIRST NAME

MY MIDDLE NAME

MY LAST NAME

MY AGE

A PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT

MY FAVORITE PLACE
(Hawaii)

MY COLLEGE DEGREE
(Cosmetology)

MY GRANDMA'S NAMES
(Gene)

(Jackie)

PLACE I GREW UP

PET I'VE OWNED

NICKNAME OF MY BEST FRIEND
"Noke" (Enoch's nickname)

MY FIRST JOB

MY FAVORITE FOOD

MY FAVORITE COLOR

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

A BAD HABIT
(biting my freaking fingernails)

15 comments:

jayni & ben said...

haha. I loved it. You found some good ones Jo-nizzle!!

Lorina said...

Let's do it! My husband wants to get pregnant in January so BAD! I think that is when we are going to start trying too! I love being pregnant with someone else.. It gives you someone to talk to! haha

Micalanne said...

Fun Tag Game! And what is this about being pregnant?!

Keith Family said...

Jobi, your boys are so darling! We are housesitting for my mom and dad right now and every time I see the Tongan ward, I think of you. My husband served his mission in Hawaii and he always wants to go to the Tongan ward!

Lindsey

{sara} said...

Fun tag! I'm with Micalanne...what's this about being preggo?

Joy :) said...

Cute post! Congrats on your new bundle(s)? hahahaha

The Leatherberry's said...

I love it! Jobi, you have the cutest family! So adorable! You two make some good lookin boys! I love your whole page. It's so cute! And can I just say, you are gorgeous!! Seriously, you look great! Hey, maybe we can run into each other again when I get home?!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Love that post!
That is awesome!
xOxOxO

Spackman's said...

this is so freaking cute jobi. You did find some way cool ones. thanks so much for doing my hair! your the best. Have fun in California

Tiffini said...

Hey I have a interview tomorrow at a hair salon and I need your help deciding what to do with my hair!!!!

camille said...

Hey, you member me? It was totally random that I found your blog... just browsing out of bordum! Your little family is sooo adorable!

Nat said...

Those are some great pictures. I love these blogs. I Guess it was the other day Micalanne and steve were talking about how these has brought the family together and now we have a great time getting to know each other better.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Woah that's a cool tag! I want to do that one! I think I just might...

Dusti said...

JOBI!!! you found me..yea!! Good news...My hubby and I are building in Eagle Mountian!! we won't be done for about 6 months so for right now we are looking for an apartment but we need to chill 2 gether. what part do you live in?

Kristi said...

that was fun...nail biting, my nasty habit as well. I might copy you and do this, hopefully you don't mind