All 5 of the kids in Enoch's family Mana, Enoch, Sione, Misi, and Grace..and Jett of course(he wouldn't leave Enoch's side the whole time)
"Happy Birthday Mana and Bryton!"
CONGRATS MANU AND JEREMY
The cousins
Uncle Sione with his nephews
Grandma Niu (Enoch's Mom) gettin her dance on
The Bride and Groom
The plane ride!
They were married in the San Diego Temple on 08.08.08! It was my first time ever seeing this Temple it was STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL!
Grandma Na'ati and Jayden
Uncle David, Grandpa Sione, and Jett sleeping
12 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I've been thinking about you lately since Finn just turned one...I was remembering my post-birth days in the hospital when you were practically next door. Can't believe that was a year ago. Got your text about SYTYCD...I'm not worried about it. We'll have a playgroup probably next week and you can pay me then...it's all good.
LuV Cali, LuV the San Diego Temple, LuV weddings and I am LuViN those darling little boys-they are so spicy and handsome, but so are their parents!
LuV Ya
Al Bean
What a fun weekend. Weddings are so nice for family to get together. Wish you had more time down here so we could have seen ya'!
What a beautiful bride and groom - gorgeous! The San Diego Temple used to be my temple until the Newport Beach Temple was built. So beautiful; I miss driving out there, although it is nice having a 20 minute drive vs. a 1 1/2 hour drive. It looks like you had a fun and busy weekend. Next time, stay a little longer so I can see you!
FUn Job,
What a fun weekend! Beautiful pics too!
Great pictures, especially of the temple. It is so pretty. Looks like such a fun time.
looks like it was tons of fun! I LOVE weddings!
How was the plane ride with the little ones? They are such a cute couple. Brown people are so good looking!!!
Cute Pics! Love the pictures of the temple. Sounds like you had a great time!
These are such cute pictures! I want to go see the San Diego Temple now!!:) Your family is so cute and you guys look like you are always having so much fun!!
What a neat trip. Hey, does Enoch still work for that company that Lawson went off and started after her left Prosper? I heard some rumors that Lawson doesn't work there anymore and that Lawson is getting divorced! CRAZY!
Those are beautiful pictures of the San Diego temple. I love that temple, that's where I got married. I want to go back so bad. How fun to celebrate your boys birthdays. Tyler's is in a month and I can't wait!
Post a Comment