SO ANNOYING! 08.27.08

Have you ever tried to take a nap and a freaking fly kept landing on your face, but you're to lazy and tired to really do anything about it?!? Well that just happened!! UGH! I don't know why I just tortured myself for like 45 minutes dealing with that dumb fly that was ruining my nap!!! Why didn't I just get my lazy butt up and get the fly swatter and swat the fetching thing??

7 comments:

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! No, I've never. But I just peed in my pants imagining you doing it! I love ya! :)

Lorina said...

Hahaha... seriously Jobi! I HATE flies. I Loathe them.

jodi kay said...

You're so funny! I've had that happen. It drives me nuts. But what feels pretty much the same, is when your kids wake you up. You just want to close your eyes for 5 minutes and they just won't let you.

Joy :) said...

That so stinkin funny Jobi. I can just picture you doing that. Why didn't you just get up and swat the stupid thing? I know, because you would have lost your sleepy feeling.

Kings said...

oh gosh...that is just bringing back BAD memories! i HATE flies!

Kim and Adam said...

LOLOLOLOL!!! You Crack me up LOL!

Carrie said...

hahahhahahahahhaahahhahaha that really was hilarious in my imagination. hahahaha And strangely enough this happened to me the other day. hahahaha I'm gonna laugh about this one for a while. You are so hilarious.