These are the two who began the Ingersoll clan! They just recently returned from their 3rd mission. They served in Hawaii. We're thankful for their service and the blessings that came to us all from their sacrifices.
We played the Wii.. I SUCK at it. But it's fun.
We even got Grandma and Grandpa in the mix, it was HILARIOUS!
Janessa and Nate
How cute are my parents??
Jodi, Cindi, Jillinda, Grandma, and Julie just chillin..
A lil' Phase 10 goin on..
"Around the world" ping-pong..
Jay Carl and Michelle..
We ended with some dancing.. it was a AWESOME!
3 comments:
That looks like SO MUCH FUN! You have the funnest family ever!
How Fun! Love the idea of a date night for those 16 and older.
I can only imagine how lame a dance party with my family would be haha yours was probably a blast! I never comment on your blog because you have a bajillion friends that comment before me so I just had to take the chance to be only the third comment for once :)
Post a Comment