


My Testimony of missionary work is so strong! I saw the benefits that came to my family growing up from my father serving a mission and now in my own lil' family from my husband serving a mission. When I see missionaries wherever I get choked up. They just carry around the sweetest spirit with them. He is the first grandkid on the Melton side to serve and is a great example to so many grandkids who follow. We're going to the Airport tonight to pick up J.J., he gets in at 11:00, it's gonna be a LONG day! WELCOME HOME ELDER MELTON!! Way to leave it all out on the field. WE LOVE YOU!





I'm sure the Baltic States will miss him :[


12 comments:
Your post are always better than mine. So you suck!! ha ha. No but really I love reading your blog. But mostly I love you!! Yous be my bestest friend.
Jayni, you're funny. Both of you guys have great posts. So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures.
I was looking for pics. from last night...I gues you were all up too late to get up early & do a post for the rest of us :( I'm waiting....
Those pictures are so great! I can't wait to see his homecoming pictures. I'm sure this is a very happy time for your family and just in time for Christmas. Your mom must be ecstatic, did she cry the whole time?
I love missionaries too and now more than ever when they bring the gospel to your family and it changes your life forever you can't help but love all the missionaries out there. My is a convert and raised us all LDS because of missionary work and of course the latest member of the church that I know is my sweet JR and for him getting baptized I will be forever grateful for those missionaries congratulations to your cute bro for coming home and for all I am sure he learned...love ya Job thanks for always posting uplifting things and always things about your family you are the cutest sister ever...
I meant to write my mom is a convert oops :)
It is always so fun when someone in the family comes home from a mission! You guys are totally going to have a party this Christmas! I was getting so excited for you when I saw how much closer it was for him to get home for you on your blog! He looks so much like your dad!
Awe... Thats awesome that he is home! I hope everything went well and that he is adjusting to normal life again! Lucky him to be home for the holidays!
What a great time for your family. I saw pictures of your brother and your sister in the Lehi paper. How cool. Congratulations and enjoy the time with your family.
I want to hear all about it! Did you take your kids to the airport that late? Yikes...at least they usually stay up a little later...hope they were good for you! Your brother looks 100% like your dad to me BTW.
How exciting!
I am sure your family is glad to have him back for the holidays.
I'm very happy for you all; and I, like Sara, am waiting for PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment