Taiese Christmas Party! 12.05.09

Every year our friend's Aubrey and Ese have a Christmas party.. They always have THE BEST food, AMAZING decorations and a hilarious white elephant game. I only took a few pictures I wish I would have taken more! GEEZ... But thanks Taiese family. We missed some of our other friends that had other plans.. but all in all.. way fun night.

Me and my hot hubby!

Rach, me, Tasha, and Aubs

5 comments:

aubphotography said...

Thanks for coming! I freaking love you! Thanks for my gift....he he he!

weasel said...

Cute pics - looks like you guys had a good time. I wanted to come, but my loser husband and to go play rugby - ha ha! Plus, O got super sick, so it kinda worked out that I didn't go w Nase - or we would have ended up very miserable on the ride home!!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I love Christmas parties! When I have a house big enough for guests (if that EVER happens :) I will have them every year...and a bunch of other parties in between! Looks like you had a great time.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

it was fun!!! I am gald we came. lets get planning the vegas trip!!

Ana Moleni Fonua said...

Hey Jobi!! Looks like a fun Christmas party :D How are you? How's your beautiful family? Are you in the palangi ward now? Stay in touch. We are currently stuck in West Valley city, with my parents again. Oh well, I am pretty sure you have heard all about APX ha ha lol. Anyways, stay in touch Jobi :)

Ana Fonua