MERRY CHIRSTMAS! 12.25.08

Christmas was so great this year! I'm so thankful for this time of year to reflect on the Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I love hearing sweet stories about the spirit of "giving" for the holidays. I know it feels so good to serve others. I remember growing up and my parents were tight on money and someone would do "The 12 Days of Christmas" for my family, or we would open up our garage and and see a bunch of groceries there. I love stuff like that, it makes me get choked up.

I did NOT do good on Christmas gifts this year!! I think I was all crazy from my brother coming home, Christmas parties, etc. and I feel so bad! I didn't do Christmas cards, friends gifts, etc. :( I'll do A LOT better next year and it doesn't mean I don't love ya..I'm sorry. It's been awesome having Enoch home for like 9 days! I love him so much. He's so sweet and tender to me and my boys. He does so much for us and works so hard so that we could have a great Christmas. Thanks Babe! You spoil us.

Jett tried to wait up for Santa as long as he could!

Enoch and Jett following Santa online...

The boys had fun opening gifts. Jett especially though, he believes in Santa Claus, etc. Bryton didn't really get what was going on.. Jett asked for "Buzz" and "Woody".. I guess Santa thought he was a good boy! :]

I think the boys favorite gift was their bikes! They wouldn't even get off them to open the rest of their gifts.. I tried to get them to look up for a picture.. YEAH RIGHT! That wasn't happening..

1 comment:

The Hafoka Family said...

Oh! How Fun!! The boys look so cute on those bikes, I bet they love the heck out of them!