Jett and Bryton have never really played in the snow, but when the snow it like 2 feet high outside your house, how can ya resist?
THEY LOVED IT! No matter how cold they got.. they didn't want to go back inside. They have asked like everyday since to go back out in their "boots" and play in the snow.
Yes.. snow was fun for Christmas, but I don't like it anymore.. GO AWAY SNOW!
Serioulsy - the snow was up to O's rump!!! Go away and don't come back, let my husband go to work! LOL = they look so cute in their snow pants, and don't you love it when the snot freezes?!
I agree with you completely. We had snow for a couple days, but now it's back to real California weather. Amen! And seriously, how can snow compete with White Sandy Beaches?!
5 comments:
They look so cute in their snow stuff! I wish i could play in the snow!
Serioulsy - the snow was up to O's rump!!! Go away and don't come back, let my husband go to work! LOL = they look so cute in their snow pants, and don't you love it when the snot freezes?!
I'll share our weather it is 70 and a littlr breezy
I totally agree, I love snow for christmas, but as soon as christmas is over Im ready for summer! But it looks like they had so much fun playin'!
I agree with you completely. We had snow for a couple days, but now it's back to real California weather. Amen! And seriously, how can snow compete with White Sandy Beaches?!
Post a Comment