
J.J.'s flight came in at 11:00PM, he had a big ol' crowd awaiting his arrival! He has such awesome friends and family that are all so supportive.


Me and my monsters waiting for Uncle J.J.

When he came down the escalator we were all BAWLING! The spirit was so strong. It was so good to see him after 2 years! He's grown up so much. He's so mature, so polite, and he's grown a bit. Just SO handsome! I just love him. :]

The WHOLE FAM BAM! Since he's been gone there's been 2 additions to the family. Ben, Jayni's husband and Bryton, I was 2 months pregnant with him when he left.

Elder Melton and The Niu Family!!

It's been so much fun to be around him. Jett and Bryton were scared of him at first and were being cry babies, but now they have warmed up and LOVE him! He spoke in church on Sunday and did an AMAZING job! The chapel was FULL.. FULL...FULL! His topic was "How The Book of Mormon has strengthened his Testimony" It was great to hear stories from his mission. He was so tender and sweet, so emotional speaking up there. The spirit was so strong. On his mission he learned how to speak Estonian, Latvian, and a little bit of Russian. He bore his Testimony in Estonian, it is a CrAzY language to hear.
6 comments:
I loved being there this weekend with the family. It was so good to see him!
So FUN!
I love it... love the pictures. And oh ya I was there.:)
I wish I could have been there. What a great few days for your family!
Oh that like gave me the chills seeing the pic of him coming down the escalater! You can feel the spirit just looking at that pic! I love jage!! And your boys are the cutest! I miss you! Lets hang out!!!
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. We need more missionaries like him!
Post a Comment