BORING BLOG!

How boring has my blog been?? I just haven't been "feelin it" lately. I also have been busy with one of my church callings. Last Thursday we had an Enrichment Night and it turned out AWESOME! I wish I would have taken pictures, but my mind was going a thousand miles an hour and I completely forgot to take pictures. It turned out so cute! The theme was "Daughter of a King" and what we wanted the women in the ward to get out of it, is that they're loved from our Heavenly Father and that even though each one of them have different trials in their lives they can find happiness and feel loved. My Dad spoke that night and he did an AMAZING job! I can't thank him enough for the spirit that he brought that night. Dinner and dessert turned out great, the decorations were so cute too! This Enrichment Leader calling is not easy for me, I actually cry about it and get frustrated at times I don't really feel included in my Relief Society cause I'm in nursery every Sunday and I'm supposed to plan the activities for the women in my ward ya know? But I know I'm supposed to have this calling. Well this past activity I heard what the theme was and went to the temple and prayed about it... and it's crazy how everything turns out. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life and the faith that I have that I know everything will workout if I rely on the Lord. I love my enrichment committee and the RS 2nd counselor. I couldn't have done it without them. It makes me sad to think that their are women all around me who don't feel loved and maybe aren't happy. Ok... I'm BLABBING! BLAH BLAH

6 comments:

Micalanne said...

I hear ya!

jodi kay said...

Your mom told me about that night. She said you did an amazing job, along with your dad. Which I don't doubt. I wish I could have been there. Your ward is lucky to have you in it!

jayni & ben said...

Yes you have had a boring blog for sure. Hahah Just kidding mine is just as bad. Good Job that night. I wish I could have been there to help you. I signed up to go help set up for my wards RS activity tomorrow night because I felt so bad for you and how stressed you were. haha :)

Spackman's said...

You are so cute! I am so happy it turned out so great. I know you were stressed but you are amazing and when you rely on the lord it always seems to work out! Good job jobes love ya

Cheryl said...

You don't ever seem like you are that stressed about the activities you are planning. You always do such an amazing job. Thank you for making enrichment something that I always look forward to! You are the best!!

weasel said...

It seems like you really are enjoying your ward! It's so good when you can feel so uplifted while serving! That is such the perfect calling for you! Miss your face~