Bring on the Finale! 12.10.08

Bring on "The Biggest Loser Finale"!! It's next Tuesday.. can't wait! We should have a party at my parent's house or something.. Who do you want to win??

I want MICHELLE TO WIN! YOU GO GIRL! She lost 9 pounds at the last on campus weigh-in.. AWESOME! I was freaking out when she was doing the last challenge and was so close to beating ED! UGH. They won an amazing prize! He gets meals prepared and delivered to him everyday till the finale, that's HUGE, which also means Heba gets those too. PLUS he won $10,000 ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

CAN'T STAND VICKY!! If she wins..... Enoch and I will DIE! How rotten is she? I've NEVER seen anyone look so.. um.. weird/rotten after they supposedly received their makeover. She's so annoying. She was talking smack to Heba too who is supposedly her best friend.. whatever!

Did you guys vote who's gonna be in the finale with Vicky and Michelle? I didn't. I don't really care. I think that Ed threw the weigh in.. no way did he gain 2 pounds the last week..Bob thinks so too (and I love Bob and always agree with him) that's bull crap! But hey if Heba was my wife, I'd be scared of her too and tell America to vote for her too, she'll probably beat him up if not. ha ha ha

22 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so freakin' excited for the finale!! I love the biggest loser!!!! I hope my girl Michelle wins - she really deserves it. She has been there for the right reasons and she has been through alot in her life - you go girl!!!

Kate said...

I HATE VICKI! my boss emailed me last night about the biggest loser because we both despise vicki. But I did vote, I hope Ed stays on and Heba gets voted out. At least we can get rid of one devil. So I'm cheering for Michelle. I hope she takes it and Black remains dominant (although I like bob too)

judd and ash said...

Jobi,
I love your blog and completely agree with the Vicky comment! Makeover...what makeover? She still looks as rotten as ever to me. (btw: I was laughing so hard at this whole post) You are so dang funny, I love reading the things you write:)
Ash

Ashley and Aaron said...

I don't even watch the biggest loser but that picture of Vicky along with your comments are enough to make me not like her -- HA! I hope she loses for your sake :)

jayni & ben said...

hahaha. I agree with everything. Me and Ben voted for Ed just cause Heba is so annoying that she thinks she deserves it more. LAME!! Go Michelle GO!!

L & M Rees Family said...

Hey, we voted for Ed to stay and compete because we like him better than Heba and he is a bigger threat to Vikki. We will die too is Vikki wins. Ahhhhh we hate her. Do these contestants look bigger at this point then last season? I swear last season the finale four had lost more wieght by this point. Isn't it sad that the first Biggest Loser has gained all his weight back, how can he live with that????? It would be so fun to get together at your parents to watch it, if we are invited???? We'd love to spend more time with you guys.

Kristi said...

Michelle, please win! You HAVE To!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Okay, I have never been a failthful watcher of biggest loser, but I have watched a few episodes this season, and I think from now on I will be a faithful watcher. I really love it. I want Michelle to win too, and I also hate Vicky, other than that I don't care for Heba or Ed. I'm excited for it! I'll come to your party haha

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I can't wait for the finale! I want Michelle to win too- she's the BEST. I wanted her to beat Ed so bad at the challenge...and yeah, Ed gaining 2 pounds?? No way! I wish America was voting between 2 other people so it was a real competition. Lame! Vicky is the WORST. It's so true...how does she look so dang bad after that million dollar makeover? Did they inject more white into her skin or something? Maybe she had the same surgery Michael Jackson had...or maybe it's just the new red hair and bright red lip stick she always wears?? Who knows.

.. said...

Michelle for sure! I DO NOT like Vicky either!

Megan said...

GO MICHELLE! she must defeat! Those others are all horrible people! They don't deserve to win for that reason alone. I also agree with the make over. YIKES!!!!

Meghan said...

I really hope Michelle wins. It would be such a terrible message if Vicki wins. She is such a more role model and she is where she is because she lied and manipulated everyone!! And I agree, she looks crazy with the red hair! Ughh!!!

weasel said...

Um duh, I think anyone that admits they want anyone but Michelle to win - is crazy, ha ha! I was screaming when she lost so much weight and O kept saying "go chelle" it was so cute! (She cheers for whoever I like). Nase was pretty excited too, he liked her mom too - he doesn't have such ill feelings toward the other three, it's just not like him, but he really likes Michelle!~

Lauren said...

hey jobes! do you think we could make an appointment to cut Avery's hair next Friday if you can? I would really appreciate it. She needs it so bad. I was going to have my hairdresser do it, but then I told Avery that maybe you could do it and she got all excited. just let me know if you can. Thanks! Can't wait to see ya!

Amy @MoMomma said...

I've been watching the biggest looser all season and I totally want Michelle to win! She's going to be a hottie and she deserves to win!

Brad and Jana said...

I only see it hit and miss, but I freakin hate Vicki too! Go Michelle!

JWolfgramm said...

Michelle lost 9 pounds last weigh in?? I missed it. She freakin rocks!! I want her to win too. I agree - Vicky is annoying and she's a weirdo!!!

Anonymous said...

you are too funny! ok as for the clothes....email me thatcher.melissa@gmail.com or on facebook so we can figure out if they will work and where to bring them. Are they tiny? Cuz I was seriously TINY and had NO boobs. So for most the clothes to work they would have to be stick thin! Let me know what ya think.

Joy :) said...

Still hate icky vicky! Go Michelle!

Thorntons said...

I love this show so much honestly more than life itself!!!!!!!!! I am honestly obsessed! I sing, "What have you done today to make you feel proud all week!" I totally agree about Vicky her face looked like a white ghost with red lipstick. I was about to barf when I saw her! She is just meant to be an ugly person on the outside because she is so ugly on the inside! Anyways I hate Heba and Ed I agree with you Ed was scared into marrying her it wasn't because he loved her UGH!! Hate them all except Michelle! Go Michelle!!!!!! She deserves it!! Talk to you later Job! My life is crazy! I'll give you the short version. I am going through a divorce! Matt is a pig. It includes more lies than I can count, drugs, affairs, stealing and a horrilbe temper. Need I say more? I am happy to be getting out. I held on as long as I could. I can't do it anymore! My poor kids how sad that they have a dad like him. I am just worried about them, but I know that they will be okay. I had an amazing blessing from my stake president and I know it will all be okay!!!! P.S. Matt will just deny it all even though the proof is right in front of his face. He tried to fight my dad today! He has gone wacko! There is the short version! I will tell you more when I get the chance! Talk to you soon. I know that you were wondering what was going on. :)

Brock and Stef said...

I'm so excited for the finale. I hope michelle kicks everyones butts. She deserves this!!!!!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Oh my I am SO SO SO excited that Michelle won. I love her they all looked so good last night on the finale. I love this show. Jon said he wants to go on it LOL.