Enoch's Work Christmas Party-12.12.08

Sorry not the best picture, but it's the only one we took that night. Enoch's work Christmas party was on the 23rd floor of the Wells Fargo Building in downtown Salt Lake. It had THE most amazing view! The party was so elegant, there was music, a nice dinner(minus the ROTTEN PRIME RIB!! Ew GROSS, how does ANYONE eat that? There was a puddle of BLOOD on the top of it!)tons of prizes, etc.

4 comments:

jodi kay said...

You guys looked so nice that night! I'm glad you had a good time. I hope you got a good prize.

aubphotography said...

I know ! BEEEEE PREETTTTTIER!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful pic!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

jobi you look Amazing just GORGEOUS! and so happy =) gongrats on your brother! That is so exciting! Your boys are freaking Cute as ever! i love looking at your blog girl!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxo