Good Bye My Nursery! 12.28.08

You have NO idea how sad I am that my nursery class in moving up to Sunbeams! I'm not gonna lie I complain a lot about this calling, but I could NOT love the kids in there more. I call them "my nursery" even though I have Enoch in there to help me, but he's usually taking care of Jett and Bryton and another guy Brother Holdsworth, but they like me the BEST! ;) I have a special place in my heart for all of them. I could name reasons why I love each and every one of them. I'm excited for them to move up to Sunbeams and who ever is the Sunbeams teacher is a lucky person! They are the sweetest, most unique group of kids. I love them. I'm gonna miss them.

Me with some of the kids..

Aren't they SOOOO CUTE?!? ALL OF THEM.


OH... and in case you wanted to know I was just told today at church that my next years nursery will have 22 kids in it.. AWESOME! ON TOP of being Enrichment Leader.. WOW!

11 comments:

Rheanna said...

Payton is very sad and she will definitely miss you! I'm sure you'll still get pictures frequently though ;o)

Marion said...

You are so cute! Hey will you can count on my issac as one of those 22. Don't worry though as long as you feed him he'll be GREAT. The kid loves food :) Thanks for all you do. Can we add to your plate even more??? lol.

jodi kay said...

You and Enoch would be the best teachers ever in nursery. I wish Israel had you. He has gotten out of his class several times. Rob went to check on him and couldn't find him. He was lost in the halls. A different time a lady in the ward told me she found him by the front doors and put him back in there. Nice huh? He goes into Sunbeams this Sunday. Can you believe it? I hope he's ok?

Kings said...

that is so cute. I'm my nursery class, they took some of the kids to sumbeams yesterday and a few of them had breakdowns...it just isn't as fun as being with me :) ha jk.

Lorina said...

I am in Nursery too! But I have the 18 month olds.. which is very hard some days..

I am still way baby hungry.. but I can't decide when. We have tons going on right now.. and next year so timing is everything, you know?

How about you? Wanting that little girl yet?

Meghan said...

I know it's crazy that Tanner is that old huh? I miss you too! I hope we can all get together soon for dinner or something... it's been forever. I hope you guys had a good christmas! Your little family is the cutest ever. I need to see your boys. They are probably huge by now. Love you...

Micalanne said...

Can I come help you in Nursery? I would love that...

The Leatherberry's said...

You have such the right attitude! I bet they will miss you just as much! You are so cute!

Kalli said...

Wow girl you have a lot of posts since Christmas I love how busy you are all the time and its always fun stuff. That Ingersoll date night was cute and the boy Janessa is with is my neighbor hahah he seems like a real ladies man too it was funny to see him in the picture with her. I love the jammies you got the boys Kai has those ones too but my mom made me have him wear the two piece moose ones on Christmas Eve. Anyways it was good to hear from you take care have a good day...oh and have fun with those new kids, I feel the same way with my primary class but I think one year is good then you move on to new personalities and you will love them too.

MtFrog83 said...

I know how you feel Jobi. My husband and I teach the CTR 8 class and have become so attached. We have 7 girls in there and they are the cutest and so fun! I'm gonna miss them tons! (someday when I figure out how to put pictures and posts on here I'll post the pic of us with them.)

Amy @MoMomma said...

I think you will also have my Austin as one of your 22 kids! Like Marion said, if you bribe him with food he'll be a good boy.