I LOVE THEM!

I could not love my lil' guys more! I'm so blessed to have them in my life and they've changed my life. They make me so happy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a Mom. I didn't think I would. BUT I DO. I'm thankful that Heavenly Father trusted me to have these boys. They make me smile everyday. They're best friends. When my brother left on his mission Jett was 5 months old and I was pregnant with Bryton. So I can't wait for Friday when they will see each other.

8 comments:

aubphotography said...

I dont balme you. How could you not.

JWolfgramm said...

And you are such an amazing mom Jobe!! It's so crazy how being a mom changes your life and makes everything so much better. I can't believe how cute your boys look in this picture. I love when you dress them alike. I need to come visit you.

jayni & ben said...

Jobi Lynn Niu they are way too cute in those outfits. I could eat them both. My goodness. I love my boys. Thanks for always sharing them with me.

P.S I think you are a wonderful mother. Except when you call B a fat butt. hahaha Just kiddin ;)

Tiffany said...

Jobi your boys are so freakin cute. I know that you are an amazing mother and amazing person. Take care.

Kristi said...

I LOVE this picture of you boys!...all matching! I think your kids are adorable!

Chels Grubbs said...

your boys are so dang cute!!! That is so exciting your brother is coming home so soon!!! Perfect timing for Christmas

Ashley and Aaron said...

I love this post and I TOTALLY get you. Every month I think "this is my favorite age" because I get to know Finn's personality more and more every day. Your little guys are so cute and you really are such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... So, so cute! So cute!