My neighbor came over and knocked on my door and told us that Santa is coming around the neighborhood in a fire truck and throwing out candy to the kids.. So we got all bundled up (it was freezing/snowing outside)

AND SANTA CAME! Sirens and all... He wasn't throwing out candy though.. bummer.. That's what I was lookin forward too! :]
11 comments:
Thats awesome!
Jobi you are way to funny!! That is cool that your boys got to see Santa! Hey how about BIGGEST LOSER!! I am waiting for your post girl!!!!
ya that sucks no candy what was Santa thinking?
Cute!
I wish Santa would come & do that in my neighborhood! My kids would love it!
And I LOVE your hair! It's gorgeous!
xOxOxO
thanks!! im enjOying him sOOOOO much!! things with me are gOing sO much better!! gOt a little rOugh fOr a little bit but-- im back On track=) hOw are yOu?! the bOys are sO handsOme!! hOpe things are well!! happy hOlidays!! =)
how fun! tell him to come to my house.
santa ran out of candy when he got to our neighborhood. He owes us big next week! :)
They must have copied that from our Santa in the Inland Empire. He's been doing that for over 25 yrs here. My boss used to chase the fire engine all over town (he was in a different city on different nights.)
That is cute! Candy would've made it a little better though!
When I saw your picture I thought it was your mom! You look so much like her!
Post a Comment