Harvest is one of my really good friends from Hair school. I had the opportunity to go to her and her husbands sealing. It was simply beautiful. Her husband was recently diagnosed with brain cancer, and came out of the hospital from brain surgery like a week and a half ago. The spirit was really strong in and outside of the temple. It was a gorgeous day and you could smell Christmas in the air. It's crazy how with everything that has been going on with the church and politics that the work still moves on. Don't worry about it..yes, my hair is the EXACT same as the day before, I didn't touch it ahhh, I look SO ROTTEN in the pictures because pretty sure I was crying when I found out I forgot my temple recommend (they ended up letting me in thank goodness!) and then obviously I cried during the sealing, they always remind me of my own. I wish my Eternal companion could have been there with me, but he had to work :[

Them and their cute boys

Me and "Harv"
13 comments:
Wow... its Harvest! Good for her.
((You are so cute Jobi. I love you!))
Jobi you are a nerd. You could NEVER look rotten. Seriously!!!
I am so glad they let you in! I would have been crying too! What an amazing journey they have been through! Thank heavens families can be together forever!! Thats AWESOME!!
P.S. you NEVER look rotten!!!
that's so cool that you got to go to their sealing! and you look great, what are you talking about?! i love your dress..i was gonna tell you that yesterday at church. it's WAY hot! so when we going to wallyworld to find the hot black boots?! hehe :)
Shut up! I'm pretty sure I am somehow related to her! My grandma was telling me a story about her. I think my great aunt Colleen is her grandma somehow! Small world! Wasn't she married before and got divorced and then met Tad? And he is amazing and so good to her and then they found out about his cancer? My heart totally goes out to them!
Hey girl this is Lara I have a blog now its really boring but you should add me its laralinnsykes.blogspot.com thanks! Oh and your family is soo adorable! I love it!
hahaha-- hey jObi!!
yep!! i gOt yOu beat!! they'll be 10 mOnths apart!! freakin crazy!! and if i have this One early again!! hOly cOw they'll be even clOser!! but ya-- blessings!! hOpe all is well!! and hOpefully we'll see yOu sOOn sO yOu can see my mOnster=) happy hOlidays!!
lOve, us!!
Okay first of all, you don't look rotten--I've never seen you look rotten! That's so cool you got to go to their sealing. I LOVE going to sealings...they're the best!
What did it cost you to get in?! ;)
Oh how sweet and I am so glad they let you in still and I agree with your sis you never look rotten! I can't wait until August when JR and I get sealed how awesome is that going to be?!
I know how yo feel about not getting in to the Tample. I drove from CA to ID for my sisters wedding and found out the night before that I had forgotten my. I had to call the Stake President in CA at 6am on a Sat. I was very glad that were in my parents ward and good friends of ours. Long story short, I made it in!
I also love going to other people's sealings...they are so romantic and the spirit is always so incredibly strong. And your sister is right, you are a nerd to think you look rotten when your hair in this picture looks better than mine when I actually do it!
What a sweet post. I've never known anyone named "Harvest" before; that is such a pretty name.
Post a Comment